Have you made a donation, sponsored someone, or volunteered your time for a campaign not hosted on Benojo? You can record that contribution on your Benojo profile, so all your giving activity is consolidated in one place.
- From your menu, select ‘Record Contributions’
- Click the big Record Contribution button
Select the Cause you made the contribution to, and the nature of the contribution:
Once you've selected Volunteer or Donation, more options will appear depending on your selection:
- Description: What was it you did? This needs to make sense to both you and the Cause you volunteered for.
- Time Given (Hours): How many hours did you give in total?
- Start Date and End Date: Select the time period your contribution spanned
- Description: What was it you did? This needs to make sense to both you and the Cause you donated to.
- Reference / Receipt No: This will be on your tax receipt you should have been sent. If you don't have a tax receipt - i.e. it was a coin collection, give any further details here.
- Amount: How much was your contribution?
- Donation Date: When did you make the donation?
Hit Save and your donation will be added to your giving dashboard.
Cause you contributed to not yet on Benojo? Simply Request a Cause and we'll reach out and invite them to join us...it's always free for Causes to join Benojo.